Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Gray Area

I am undone. I knew it was coming, it was planned and predestined. My spirit guides have had enough and they let me have it-twice.

First time visiting a spiritualist enclave felt like an odd reunion. People smiled at me, I smiled back. I felt like there were flashing L.E.D. lightbulbs attached somewhere about my body, because there was
electricity in the air. I was not a stranger and it was unsettling.

I had two readings over two days.  Maybe I broke the cardinal rule, but the messages coming
through the mediums would redirect and clarify my path.  I have work to do and TRUST that the work I do is the reason I am here.

Forty eight hours later, I am on information overload. I have notes and now the task ahead is to arrange the messages into a cohesive system of healthy arterial flow and remove the clot that
defines me.

Having worked so diligently toward living either black or white, I NOW must resolve to
live in the gray area.  I must allow the universal wisdom to infuse and balance me. I feel uneasy
in the wetness of this churning stream. There are no banks to climb or debris to slow the raging
waters.

Temporary and impermanent visitor to the physical world, my journey is one of discovery.
I will carry the human imprint back to the cosmos. While I am here, I am teacher and peacekeeper. If I cross your path, I will be glad of it. There is much to tell you.




No comments:

Post a Comment