Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Star Power

My recently published book, "You Know Me and You Don't-Poems From a Random Life", leave both the author and the reader with an open ended question: what's next?

I thought, "another book".  I hope the reader thought. Period. Poetry allows latitude.  In a free verse format, the stanzas and verses flow.  It's a perfect venue for my word work. I flow, I vacillate through the moments of my life; thankful for unlimited rebirthing of my soul.

Validation, through the printed page is the catalyst which allows for the continuous out pouring as I journey on this plane. That is about to change.

Knowing oneself takes a life time.  I believe intuitive knowledge is the sixth sense which balances
purpose with existence.  The five senses can be relied on for pleasure and protection of the physical
being. I want more.

Religion is control. Spirituality is a quest. Secularism is the path I choose. The universe can not be defined on my terms. It is not finite and my journey is transient. Thankfully, I am open minded living among those who are not which challenges me-constantly.

Shamans and light keepers are my source to truth.  I am grateful to my intuitive voice and the messages of clarity. I am at the threshold of the new. The old no longer serves me.

I begin again.



No comments:

Post a Comment