Friday, October 16, 2015

Messages

Life interrupted-
it happened today.
Deliberately pausing
my agenda in a way
that was so reassuring.
brought a smile to my face.
To gaze at butterflies
in pursuit at the time
and the place…
of my existence.

Yesterday's message
came by way of a penny.
At first, didn't notice,
being busy with many
things on my mind.
And today the same thing.
Different place, not surprising to find
for I was standing outside of my bank.
It could have been taken by some body else.
Now whom do I humbly thank?

Every now and again,
I am touched by great love.
It connects and reminds me,
that below and above me,
is the realm and the destiny
which my soul will embrace.

The messages will continue
through time and through space-
to encourage and comfort,
to empower and embrace,
to reveal my truth,
to share it's power.
and there shall be
no definitive hour of my earthly demise.

For the universe, of which I am apart
is endless and forgiving.
All the more reason
to look forward to living

One message at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment