Sunday, September 29, 2019

Connected


     Comfy in the reclining rocker with laptop at the ready, I am listening to the Commodores hit "Three Times a Lady" and thinking. The Deja vu moment causes me to pause and remember a me I used to know. I find great comfort in the music which defined the 1970's.  I suppose each decade revises and creates a musical homage to the numerous issues, struggles, and successes of the times.           Not that I remember who I was then, but some of the lyrics tap into the defining moments of my twenty-somethings.
     Now in my the sixties, I wonder what musical period of time defined me.  Since I am a fluid soul, perhaps I can pick and choose. That would be a research project for another day.  Limiting me to one era would discount my evolution. Let's just agree that music is inherent in my DNA.  Messages came that I am connected to Franz Josef Haydn, so who knows?
      Even out in the natural world, sounds reconnect me with me. It is comforting for me to witness conversations that go on in the animal world; sometimes I jump right in, feeling that I also have something to add to the topic being discussed. Conversations and nature's white noise confirm that I am part-not separate and not alone.
     I am in a period of transition, that which elevates one from the third dimension to those dimensions that transcend linear thinking.  Not completely understanding the conduit to this realm, I am heavily dependent on awareness-awareness of messages which come to me as I am a safe harbor; so I listen-to everything.
     I listen with my eyes. The visits from my animal spirit guides keep me focused on priorities on this path of learning. Trusting that the universe has my back, I am fully engaged in the unspoken union between us.  They are here, I am here with them.
     I listen with my hands and arms.  An embrace of another and the energies exchanged heals. I quiet myself and just listen. Directives come, one note at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment