Tuesday, September 10, 2019

What's Happening...Again?


What's Happening...Again?

I am a left-brain thinker. Information overload is nothing new as I pause and reconsider and then consider again the data which is being downloaded from the universe. Trouble is what if the topic
is not new? Where did I store the last discussion? Perhaps it moved over to the right side of my brain and I'm analyzing the creative aspect.

The topic which has me in a perpetual revolving door is why now.  Every exchange between a practitioner of metaphysics and me is validation. Same messages arrive whether through tarot and readings, palmistry or remote artistic renditions of my soul.

Why can't I just allow and bend to the universal will? Perhaps fear which translates to ignorance on steroids. I am ignorant of many things and I'm not embarrassed for my journey as laid out, deliberately avoided many of the junctures on my path. And here I am and if someone would just
inhale and blow in my direction, I'd reach my destiny.

It doesn't work that way. I am not a feather whose flight is determined by external forces. My body is in the way of my soul. My physical form contains DNA. I like who I have become.

But, I could like the person I have yet to become, right? Just because I've been practicing being me
for all these years, doesn't mean I have already experienced the final reveal.

The universal voices whisper, they are gentle and affirming. I am a Light Worker and a safe harbor for restless souls. I am tuning in to the earth's vibrations.  My compass is pointing due north and there's no denying what is on the horizon.

 Maybe it's time...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment