Monday, July 15, 2019

Puzzle Master

Puzzle Master

Now that my heart has been opened to accepting messages, I am tasked to complete my life puzzle.
Challenge is that I am between lives. I barely have time to consider where I have been as a point of reference let alone deciphering what I am about at the moment.

Found out I had a Cherokee spirit guide in a past life. That alone was an astonishing revelation. Someday I hope to uncover the past life me who benefited by his guidance. Spirit guides are one of the most exciting discoveries of late.

I am in training along this metaphysical walk. The first hurdle is trust followed by the establishment
of routine. I have to give my 63-year-old self pep talks. Knowing what to do is the easy part,
practicing is well...quite the challenge.

My Life Coach laid it all out for me: Awaken - focus on something I love. Meditate. Write.
As a published poet/author, step three is where I get to exhale. I'm stuck looking up at the high bar.
With pole in hand, I back up and inhale. But before I step out. I stop.

I need a space with tools. Talking myself into this routine interrupting practice is being met
with much resistance - mostly from the negative energy I reside in. Learning how to protect myself
is beginning to evolve. Learning how to live aside chaos rather than immerse myself in the vortex
takes so much concentration, I am afraid I will have nothing left for sustenance.

What to do?

Step one - set physical boundaries. Establish a "me space" - a safety zone.
Step two - light a candle,  chant, protect, listen to guided meditations
Step three - trust
Step four - focus
Step five - tune in and allow.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment